Our property management services include:
Lease Administration & Property Accounting
- Organization and control of relations between the owner-manager and lessee
- Preparation and updating of an annual consolidation plan of work of all services of the building
- Preparation and updating of the annual budget of the building
- Rent collection
- The control over receipt of rents of the building
- The organization of service of managers of the building
- The organization of interaction and works of all serving structures of the building
- Financial Reporting with analyze and evaluate financial data related to all commercial properties to help you plan more effectively.
- Property Accounting with comprehensive financial management of each asset for our owners and investors.
- Manage lease compliance issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Development of the project (legal examination) of lease agreement
- The state registration of the lease agreement
- Legal examination of the contracts concluded with the foreign organizations
- Support of execution of the lease agreements and other contracts
We develop and implement effective marketing plans with our in-house marketing team.
We recognize that communication is paramount in order to maintain satisfied tenants. Our property managers regularly communicate with tenants to ensure that everyone’s needs are heard and accommodated where appropriate. Our customer service “Help Desk” which receives all tenant calls and communicates all service requests to the appropriate Property Manager. Our Help Desk representatives also perform quality assurance with tenants to verify that all service requests are completed in a timely manner. For after-hours and weekend emergencies, we provide tenants, fire departments and police departments with on-call contact information to enable immediate response.
We provide full-service management that includes exceptional tenant retention strategies. We’re known for our commitment to creating a first-class atmosphere while maximizing tenant occupancy and satisfaction.
Each property is assigned a Property Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Property including building and grounds, mechanical operations, preventive maintenance programs and tenant/occupant relations. Our skilled Property Managers think as owners and use their entrepreneurial expertise to find effective solutions to all property-related issues so the goals and needs of our clients and tenants are met. The service of technical operation renders the services directed on effective service of object of the real estate.
- Maintenance service of engineering systems of the property
- The control of a power condition
- Service of systems of electro supply
- Service of systems of a heat supply
- Service of ventilating systems and air-conditioning systems
- Service of system of water supply
- Service of sewer systems
- Service of security systems
- Organization of the current, scheduled preventive and major overhaul
- Cleaning consists of daily morning or evening or night cleaning (chosen proceeding from convenience and technology of application), and also maintenance of cleanliness within the working day and general monthly cleaning.