We create landmark projects that deliver strong, impactful buildings with lasting value. From building complex industrial facilities and creating vibrant mixed-use communities, to workplaces that attract top talent, we set the standard in developing properties that work for today and tomorrow. Our approach to development is rooted in our desire to use our expertise and knowledge to collaborate with our clients. We work with you to propose solutions that meet the needs of your business, support innovation and growth, and maximize your budget.
We conduct a detailed analysis on every investment opportunity to ensure that both the property and its location can support growth. We negotiate the acquisition terms and instruments, provide property management and vigilant stewardship, and then develop ideal exit strategy scenarios to maximize returns.
The feasibility analysis will form the foundation of all future strategy. We build deeply researched feasibility reports that value all the unique attributes of your development. We assess and guide your project from its earliest stages to ensure a successful delivery plan.
Establishing growth objectives requires a mix of historical knowledge, statistical analysis and trend forecasting. We work with you from site selection and acquisition through to concept development, and our feasibility services can play a key role in guiding your commercial strategy. Building you a financial model that guides and informs your critical decision-making process
Our feasibility services include:
- Perform site selection
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence
- Market Research
- Evaluation of conceptual designs and test fits
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Project IRR and ROI
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Evaluate capitalization alternatives
- Detailed Project Recommendations
We also conduct real estate market rent studies that help determine the competitive landscape for income-producing properties and assess the impact of current economic conditions on pro-forma or actual asset performance.
Our highest and best-use analysis that helps accurately assess market positioning for a real estate asset in light of legal constraints, local zoning and entitlements, political and policy constraints, site-specific limitations, project feasibility and project financing considerations and real estate market conditions
Real estate market feasibility studies that examine market indicators and property metrics to create a comprehensive assessment that can include market rent studies, highest and best use analysis, operating expense analysis, construction cost analysis, and capitalization rate analysis through debt coverage ratio, band of investment, and market cap rate comparison techniques.
We undertake feasibility and market studies during the purchase process to determine the best solutions for scale, design, and expected financial returns.
We have in-house capability to build you a robust financial model that incorporates the full spectrum of scenarios that need to be addressed for your development project.
Whether your needs range from cashflow projections, to debt servicing assessments or through to analysis of how to structure investment returns, we can work with you to build a detailed financial model that delivers the information you need to see.
Our financial modeling capabilities include:
- Cash-flow forecasting during the development and construction phase
- Full financial modeling from project commencement through to operational stability and beyond 10 years timeframes
- Investment analysis based on sensitivity analysis of pre-agreed scenarios
We focus on critical sign-offs and approvals required for the proposed development to come to life through municipality approval. Our entitlement process include:
- Secure necessary governmental approvals
- Work with governmental officials
- Utilize established relationships with governmental entities
- Manage consultant preparation of submittal package for all governmental approvals
Design and Engineering Coordination
Taking the time to execute a concept development strategy that maximizes your project’s emotional resonance will fundamentally differentiates your project from competitors and position you in the crosshairs of market demand.
A strong concept should answer the needs of the modern consumer, delivering maximum returns for the owner. W engage specialists and experts as needed, including industry-leading architects and design consultants. We conduct extensive research to understand the dynamics of the property location, the demographic profile, and local market conditions to determine the best design.
Our design and Engineering Services include;
- Evaluate the conceptual designs and test fit
- Evaluate building program, general features
- Communicate with client
- Evaluate design team selections
- Manage design processes
- Produce and manage design contracts
Our construction management services include:
- Prepare bid package and construction contract
- Bid and award construction contract, bid contract administration
- Site visits during construction and supervision of contractors, manage contractor performance
- Implement value engineering
- Develop and manage project budget
- Review and approval of construction draws
- Facilitate construction review meetings
- Respond to issues, implement changes, client requests
- coordinate as required
- Review and approve invoices
- Produce and track punch list
- Periodic client reports
- Organize project documentation
- Operation and Maintenance planning
Our interiors planning services include:
- Evaluate floor plan
- Examine collaboration/ social aspects
- Oversee IT strategies/ implications
- Lead furniture planning
- Coordinate fixtures and equipment
- Make finish selections
- Govern amenities plans
- Coordinate move in/occupancy
This post is also available in: Arabic